Sunday, June 07, 2009

school starts tomorrow!

TOMORROW! OMG!

tomorrow is orientation. tuesday is medicine orientation and bls skills testing. wednesday and thursday are acls training...you know, the "you're pretty much dead but we're going to shock you and give you drugs and POOF you're alive again" stuff. friday is my first full day of NEURO. THE HORRORS.

my brief summer vacation has been fun. a part of me wishes it could be a hair longer, but only because i want to really clean up my place. i think i'm plenty relaxed. today's agenda will be folding and putting up clothes, shelving all of my M2 books, possible shoe shopping, gymming, and grocery shopping. OH, and online bls skills renewing.

fun times. and can i say again how terrified i am of neuro? eek!

1 comment:

chasingzebras said...

Hey Lady - I made my profile a little more anonymous :) Sorry it's so late!