Sunday, May 24, 2009

step 1 study: day 25

beginning in the book of steps, chapter 1, verse 1:

and on the 27th day the Lord said "frylime, ye shall take the test, and it will be good. if ye shall fail, ye shall plucketh thyself off the floor, stop the gnashing of teeth and flailing of arms, and commence again. if ye shall pass, which ye will of course, ye shall be named happiest of all frylimes. and then some."

yeah, wednesay is the step. aak!

at this point i am not taking any more practice tests. i do not need to psych myself out, but on the other hand, i am confident i will pass. i am not letting myself believe otherwise. this test means too much for me to just mentally blow it off.

also, i just tried some green tea ice cream. my brain got so confused...it's like OMG creamy like ice cream, but TASTES JUST LIKE GREEN TEA. bafflement! it's good stuff!

ok, more reading of first aid. alas! then maybe some chai tea latte from the coffee shop...the other day my doctor told me to lay off the caffeine. i'm trying to be good...boo!

1 comment:

allison said...

me likey...