Tuesday, April 21, 2009

studying is boring and omg semi-rant!

studying for the path board is proving to be harder than i thought, just because i'm bored with it. i want to move on to more things! i think it wouldn't be so bad, but our last block test was path and the first board is path, so i'm like, ENOUGH WITH PATH!!! i'll get my wish soon enough...

and for semi-rant...certain people in my class make me want to bang my head against the wall. i must admit that i have a list...hopefully as we mature into older, wiser, and better people (and doctors), that list will have become null and void. but for now, i have a list. these people could "maybe" doctor on me, but i will refuse to let them lay hands on any of my friends and family. at least for now.

ok, lunch and then studying some more.

2 comments:

allison said...

Studying is getting super-duper old, even though I haven't done very much at all. Hmmm...
I'd love to peek at your "list" - bet we'd have a lot of the same people on it. Ha ha ha

Dragonfly said...

Soooo true. I think the fact that I know them, have seen them party and stress, has put me right of them professionally.