Thursday, April 30, 2009

step 1 study: day 1

ummm, yeah.

took the usmle world diagnostic 1 test this morning. when i saw my score, i could breath a TINY sigh of relief, but more importantly, it lit a fire of OMG STUDY under my butt!

last night i made out my study schedule, and it's going to be hard, but i've got to do it. 27 days of intensity...my plan is to read all morning the subject i've assigned myself, questions in the afternoon (that means do a set and review the set), and then in the evening more reading/review. i'll probably gym in the morning or late afternoon, whatever works best. and while today i'm at school, i think for the most part i'll skip around so i don't get bored of my location.

so now i'm going to review all the questions from this morning's diagnostic, go home and start doing some errands and exercise. then read. all. night. long. alas. oh yeah, i got to clean my apartment as well. joy.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hey Emily.. is this the diagnostic test that Dr. Woodward and Dr. Clark want us to take?