Saturday, March 07, 2009

saturday studying

what have i done today?
  • woke up
  • made blueberry pancakes
  • went to see my friend L to give her my bridesmaid dress (her florist needed to do some color matching) and she gave me my shoes...i'm her MOH in her upcoming nuptials, fyi..
  • got the shopping bug...got rid of it with some old navy brown khaki bermuda shorts and 2 shirts of bright colors
  • went to the local library
  • got all situated, then realized my stomach was HUNGRY
  • went to grocery store and picked up a ton of bananas and eggs
  • went home and made some fried rice (with onion, asparagus, napa cabbage, egg), ate with kimchee
  • felt ill from eating too fast, laid down on couch
  • almost got eaten by the couch monster, fled to local coffee shop for caffeination
  • currently blogging
see what studying does to you? haha...honestly, i do not feel inspired to study for school anymore. i just want to study for step. that's all i want to do. but now that i'm here with my fabulous coffee, i will stay here until L calls me up for a possible vietnamese dinner. that is inspiration enough for me. and i have an emergency clif bar, just in case.

and the worst thing is that it is GEORGEOUS outside...springtime in the south is just wonderful. i can't wait to plant some herbs into the planter H made me for christmas! i also have some random pots sitting around that need some plants too...and the dwarf key lime tree is starting to sprout! note to self: put some fertilizer in it to make it happy...i think this is finally the year it will produce some limes!

so for next week's tests, the topics are:

path: renal, male GU, urinalysis, and computer data (?!?)
pharm: antidepressents, anesthetics, opioids, drugs of abuse, and ENDOCRINE UGH!
ICM: who cares?
biostats: fun with numbers
prev med: vaccinate your kids, keep people from having unplanned pregnancies, and put some flouride in the water

blah!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm totally with you on the being over studying for classes. I'm so ready to just study for the step. I feel like I'm wasting time.

As for the shopping bug, I got it today too. I went to the new JCPenney's. They had a ton of cute summer shirts!

And don't forget that Path inclues Ob/Peds this block... I'm not sure why it wasn't with last block's material!

frylime said...

OH YEAH! i read the ob/peds stuff, i guess i enjoyed it so i forgot to type it up on the blog. and i went to the penny's as well...but didn't find anything. so i had to keep looking...ha!

Laura said...

I feel you on the ENDOCRINE UGH!

allison said...

Endocrine pharm = death of me