- woke up
- made blueberry pancakes
- went to see my friend L to give her my bridesmaid dress (her florist needed to do some color matching) and she gave me my shoes...i'm her MOH in her upcoming nuptials, fyi..
- got the shopping bug...got rid of it with some old navy brown khaki bermuda shorts and 2 shirts of bright colors
- went to the local library
- got all situated, then realized my stomach was HUNGRY
- went to grocery store and picked up a ton of bananas and eggs
- went home and made some fried rice (with onion, asparagus, napa cabbage, egg), ate with kimchee
- felt ill from eating too fast, laid down on couch
- almost got eaten by the couch monster, fled to local coffee shop for caffeination
- currently blogging
and the worst thing is that it is GEORGEOUS outside...springtime in the south is just wonderful. i can't wait to plant some herbs into the planter H made me for christmas! i also have some random pots sitting around that need some plants too...and the dwarf key lime tree is starting to sprout! note to self: put some fertilizer in it to make it happy...i think this is finally the year it will produce some limes!
so for next week's tests, the topics are:
path: renal, male GU, urinalysis, and computer data (?!?)
pharm: antidepressents, anesthetics, opioids, drugs of abuse, and ENDOCRINE UGH!
ICM: who cares?
biostats: fun with numbers
prev med: vaccinate your kids, keep people from having unplanned pregnancies, and put some flouride in the water