Tuesday, December 02, 2008

what kind of doctor will i be?

hopefully not like these doctors...

doctors should be confident, but not arrogant. and definitely not condescending. alas. i can already pinpoint people in my class who are going to fit the "bad doctor" stereotype. honestly, there's nothing that you can say or do to change some folks. (believe me, i've tried.) i feel sorry for their future patients.

this week i helped set up the pediatric toy drive and a trip to the children's hospital. we'll be going next week to deliver stickers. should be a fun time.

december 2 and i still haven't turned on my heat! haha...i enjoy my cheap energy bills...but i know i can't put up with this much longer.

tests begin in less than 2 weeks. scary. but then afterwards, BREAK...but i guess you should really call that time period STEP 1 study...blah!

2 comments:

keepbreathing said...

Based on your internet writings, I can't imagine you'd be one of those. I think you'll do fine.

frylime said...

thanks...that is very kind of you to say that.