Monday, December 08, 2008

beginning of the end...

my week of tests starts 1 week from today...posting will be scarce...i think...or maybe it will be the same...haha. just throw me some good vibes and everything will be ok. my main foci for the week are pathology and microbiology...i will be having 2 micro exams next week. that class is shorter than path or pharm, so i need to make sure to hit these next 2 tests good so i don't have to worry about my grade. ok, i always worry about grades, but you know, it will be alright in the end. i am learning a lot so that's the most important thing. OH, and this week i'll be officially doing my first HISTORY. woo!!! that should be on friday...i'll try and remember to let y'all know how it goes...

in less than 2 weeks i'll be out for christmas break and i am SO EXCITED. i did some baking this weekend so i wouldn't feel the urge to bake anymore until the break. so if you have any ideas of what i should bake...leave them here!

with that, i leave you with my pink velvet cupcakes...i call them the LOVECAKES...


2 comments:

K said...

cupcake whore. :)

Dragonfly said...

Oooh they look good. Gluck for exams.