Friday, July 25, 2008

pinching pennies...

had i purchased my textbooks from my school's bookstore, i would be approximately $130 poorer than i am now. through amazon and barnes and noble, i was able to get my books for about $410 with free shipping...yay! with the money i "saved" i got 3 review books from the rapid review series: pathology, pharmacology, and the microbiology + immunology. i also got a monthly planner that fit all of my rigorous expectations in a "faux black leather" cover. i am happy. i also compiled all my information in a handy spreadsheet for viewage by my fellow friends. i am now wondering if buying flash cards for pharm will be a worthwhile investment, or would i get more out of it if i made my own spreadsheets...i think i'll make my own spreadsheets because i am in love with excel.

now if that paper could write itself, i'd be really happy. also, i need to get a presentation together for next week's grand rounds where yours truly will be presenting...it's kind of exciting and nerveracking at the same time...

hungry!!!

No comments: