Wednesday, July 16, 2008

apologies...

hello faithful internet blog readers, if there are any out there...

i'm sorry i haven't posted anything meaningful. i really had this idea that i would post about different genetic syndromes/disorders, but instead i've been going out of town a lot and getting SICK. and being sick doesn't make me want to do anything!

tomorrow is my research summer presentation...it's sort of a "show and tell" sort of thing. you only get 10 minutes, and my powerpoint is definitely going to be short and sweet. it's not by any means the end of my project, just a "where i'm at right now". i still have a paper to write, so that will be fun times as well.

ok, i'm going to try and nap some. i currently have a sore throat and i feel achey everywhere, but the aches could be due to the hard core workout i had yesterday. i also have a headache...hopefully this doesn't turn into a full blown cold...

2 comments:

TheMemoirist said...

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well... I've been in the same boat! Well, get some rest and start feeling better!

keepbreathing said...

Hope you get to feeling better!