Wednesday, December 12, 2007

it's almost over...

i just got done taking my gross and developmental anatomy national board exam today. i'm tired. one more test to go, and that's the biochem cumulative final on friday. good thing i have weekend plans with friends that will involve an appropriate amount of revelry and laziness.

now we begin the fun long process of waiting. i'm paranoid that something horrible will happen and they will call me into the anatomy office and tell me that i failed gross. i don't think that will happen, but alas, when you're in my position of having to start over again, the thought of taking gross AGAIN just makes me want to vomit. i don't think that third time's a charm will apply to a third retake of a course. but let me reiterate, i don't think i failed. i actually think i did quite decently on the board today, and that should help me out of course. the head and neck test on monday, well, i knew it wasn't my personal best, but at the same time, i know i didn't make a 30 on it either. so cross your fingers for me!

friday is the big hurdle of biochem. i have my review books in hand and old tests and i will be reviewing like crazy until then.

so now marks the point where i don't have to wear scrubs anymore to class. i actually get to dress like a normal person. that also means i have to shower every morning before class so i look presentable. blah.

1 comment:

jimgrandad said...

You certainly deserve some R&R(revelry & rowdiness)so have a great time!
POPPA