Monday, July 09, 2007

good luck for me!

like my countdown to med school over there on the right hand side of the screen? yeah, i thought so. it only took me a little bit of effort googling and whatnot to create it...

so when creating the countdown, i realized that i really only have 4 weeks left of work. well, less than 4 weeks, and i'm going on a mini-vacation this friday that will be until next tuesday. aaah! therefore, i needed to make dentist and eye doctor appointments to take advantage of all my health insurance benefits. i was SO lucky to get a dental appointment today!!! (hurrah for last minute cancellations!) and SO lucky again to get an eye appointment for thursday! isn't that fabulous? and my dentist appointment went well today, unfortunately i have "areas" that the doctor will be "watching", and that makes me sad. (my last two dentists said i had textbook perfect teeth, and i always loved going to the dentist for that reason. but now i have misbehaving teeth, and that is bad.) i don't eat too much sugar, but i also don't drink as much milk as i used to. maybe i should start taking calcium chews. and i still have some money left in my health insurance deductible, so i wonder if i should make up something just to say that i used all my benefits to the max...

and the plague that i thought i had? well, it didn't turn into plague! yay!

the cath lab was swamped today at work. tons of cases, and everyone was going crazy! as for me, i had a light load today, which is nice for a monday, but i really can't wait to go back to school. i had fights with 2 printers today, but i only won one of them. blast those paper jams!

1 comment:

Sunny said...

That countdown is SCARY! Ahhhhhh!