Sunday, October 01, 2006

i am med student, hear me roar...

hola cyberspace...

i know, long time no post, but things have been a little rough when it comes to school. tests are proving to elude my brain, and my scores aren't where i want them to be. challenges are fun, right? i can survive med school, right? let's hope so...

i'm making the necessary appointments, changes, etc, to make sure that i have a successful first year of school. a successful career also. yeah...

ok...got to go study and wash the old scrubs. they smell like stank.

oh and on another note, i got to hold a heart in my hands on friday. it was so crazy. my group was beginning to dissect/find the heart veins and arteries, and i was like...wait. let me hold it. so i did. that was sooo crazy. i mean...it's a heart! aaaah!!! and it was bigger than i thought it would be. then again our dude is big. way to go clyde!

chao...

No comments: