Sunday, October 15, 2006

can i hear a BLAH?!

i currently really hate school. blah.

that's why i haven't been posting. hate and no time since i've been studying.

how about i phrase my hatred as a dear john letter?

***

dear med school,

deep down inside i love you, med school. i really do. but right now you're taking up all my time. i understood it when you took all my money, a girl's got to dress her school up right! but taking my time away? my soul? my innermost fiery passion?!?! it's too much. but i can't just leave you, me and you, we've been through so much in the last few months. i just need a break, just a small one. could you just give me an hour of my life back so i can watch "flavor of love 2 finale"? just one hour! i still love you, and i always will...

your peon,

frylime

No comments: